Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween
I am late getting my October Rolodex done but it will go out tomorrow. I decided to try fabric and embroidery so used muslin and when I was finished my trees I used matte gel to glue the fabric to a rolodex card. Then I used acrylic paint mixed with Matte Medium to paint in the orange sky. I also used my water colour crayons to add more colours to the sky , reds and blues and then used browns for the ground. The photo doesn't show the shading at all unfortunately. I then distressed the card with walnut stain distress ink. The bats are traced from Tim Holtz grungeboard onto flocked black paper. I am happy with them. Hope that the ladies do too. Next project is the 12 days of Christmas swap.

1 comment:

  1. Judy these are awsome. Now I wish I had played in this swap but I couldn't manage both it and the 12 days (which I must get done soon)