Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

Lest We Forget


I did this page in an ATC swap a couple of years ago. Daphne made the ATC which does not photograph well but the embellishment on the tile is maple leaf . Heck the photo is terrible I will try another one in better light and less blurry soon. The theme I used was Lest we forget for my page using rubber stamps , figures from the newspaper. punched leaves and distressed inks. I should have written on the back how I made it so shiny. Looks great in person though. I really need to work more in this format. 4"x4" page and I do have lots of ATCs to work with from swaps over the years . Maybe a 2012 project? Maybe.
Judy
new photo but not much better than the first one. Maybe Santa will bring me a new camera??Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment