Total Pageviews

Friday, September 27, 2013

miniatures, doll bashing

I bashed these dolls many years ago but thought I would share them with those of you who follow me.  My Miniature club had a challenge a few years ago of making a parade to display at our show and sale that year.  My float was for the wineries that are abundant in the valley and bashed a Sailor Moon doll to look like Lucy Stomping grapes! Are you old enough to remember that episode ? And then used an Arnold doll and made him a new face and viola.... a clown that looks like the clown in " It" ( by Stephen King).  I love them both and need to find an interesting way to display them.  Thanks for stopping by for a look and apologies that the photo is not that clear.  Should get a new camera maybe?  ; )
     J

4 comments:

  1. I did not know of this...interesting stuff! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lucy doll! And yes, I am old enough to remember LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best Lucy episodes, and you even included the hair scarf! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, what great work! I especially love the Lucy doll - would have recognized it anywhere.
    Hugs, Maureen

    ReplyDelete