Total Pageviews

Monday, December 24, 2012

Felted Soaps

  


The last couple of days I have been getting some last minute gifts made.  This year I have decided to make felted soaps .  Very easy to do and hopefully will be a welcome gift?  I experimented on myself first and one out of the two I made for myself was a success, hopefully I have learned lessons from the failed soap. I have spent a long time investigating how to do this the right way that is for sure.   I would really like to needle felt a design on the soap too.  That will have to wait till the New Year.

    Hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a creative New Year!!

           J

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! These are gorgeous! Love the square ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Judy. I'm still alive and well in the Cariboo. These look so intriguing and makes one wonder how'd she do that. They will make wonderful unique gifts I'm sure. All the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your creations Judy. My fav are the top two on the right, is bigger better . . .
    wondering how on earth you could felt a design on them. you are very clever. oxo, anne

    ReplyDelete