Sunday, November 18, 2012
Miniature Lavender plant
I finally got a photo of the lavender plant I have made. It is in 1"=1' scale. I should have put a penny in the photo I know. I am pleased with it and although this one is a gift I will make more for sure. The problem was finding the Lycopodium. Thanks to Maureen who sent me some from her stash. I also got a bit from Ruell. I took the cloth covering off of some floral wire and used Alcohol ink to dye the wire. I then dipped the end of the wire in white glue and dipped it into a mixture of flocking and real life lavender that I ground in a pepper mill. Thank you everyone for your help.